In the past, transferring files stored on your computer to a mobile device was a time consuming and problematic process due to misplaced USB cables and of course the dreaded storage limitations on your portable device that presented dilemmas on how you’d manage to transfer all the files you needed without running out of space.
Thankfully times have changed and the internet now has a major role in connecting your various devices to one another. However, one such product that stands out from the crowd is MegaCloud; a free to use cloud storage and backup service that lets you store, sync and share all your documents, photos, music, videos and more across all of your devices.
MegaCloud is all about storing your files online and making it easier to access your files wherever you are. Thankfully this task is made simple due to an efficient and reliable website and more importantly, a series of intuitively designed applications that are optimized for all major operating systems and platforms.
With MegaCloud its crucial to state that you never feel as if you need to purchase in order to enjoy the service at its fullest; as every free account has a plentiful 16GB of space that is divided equally between cloud storage and backup with additional storage space being rewarded for users who install the mobile apps or refer friends to the service.
As aforementioned, each free MegaCloud account also has a fully featured backup service with a dedicated 8GB of storage that allows for full customization of what you wish to backup as well as creating schedules for automatic and regular backups of your hard drive. All backups created with MegaCloud can be restored at the click of a button which conveniently makes the process of moving your data from one PC to the next, a simple endeavor.
Other key features of MegaCloud include:
- Share photos, videos and more across Twitter & Facebook in a single click.
- Access and manage your files on the go with MegaCloud for Mobile (supports all iOS and Android devices)
- Create Shareable links with passcode to securely share your files with your friends.
- Revisit and restore earlier versions of your files.
- Browse, edit, view and even delete your files (including audio and video) online.
- Review and retrieve deleted files.
- Effortlessly protect your social media and email data with Social Media Backup.
- Comment feature – Discuss individual files with others whom you’ve granted access to.
Overall; MegaCloud is a comprehensive yet concise cloud storage service (compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Mobile) that offers a wide range of features that enhance and enrich the user experience as opposed to weakening it with needless complexity, simply for the sake of standing out from the competition.
To find out more about MegaCloud and the ways in which it can benefit you stay in sync across all your devices, head over to the official website below.
Like MegaCloud on Facebook:
View and comment on official video: