This manual, by author Matt Smith, points out all the best new features of Microsoft’s latest office suite, and explains them all in one handy guide. In most programs, it’s not hard to find every single feature, but Office 2010 is so expansive that even veteran users will often find that they aren’t expert in even half of the capabilities the software offers.
This guide will show you how to:
- Get the most out of 2010′s cloud capabilities.
- Turn off the annoying file block feature.
- Speed up document creation in Word with building blocks.
- Present data at a glance with Excel’s new Sparklines.
- Edit video from within PowerPoint.
- Broadcast a PowerPoint presentation over the web, live.
- Adding social functionality to Outlook.
- and much more!
Filed Under: Free Downloads