*** FORUM GIVEAWAYS - ENTER TO WIN *** => Adguard Premium ---
*** GET A FREE LICENSE ! WRITE A REVIEW FOR US *** => ---
*** TIME LIMITED GIVEAWAYS *** => ---
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chance for bloggers to win shopping vouchers!!!
10-06-2011, 08:07 PM
chance for bloggers to win shopping vouchers!!!
Rs. 3000 Flipkart Gift Voucher in there new contest for blog owners on their Facebook page. Go to my new blog to know more :Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2011, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 08:40 PM by amazingAG.)
RE: chance for bloggers to win shopping vouchers!!!
Unnecessary redirection to any other blogs or sites is the worst thing. Since you haven't organised it you have no rights to ask us to go to your blog. I have told so many times don't redirect to any other place except the organizers page or direct giveaway page. And you are neither the organizer and nor it is the giveaway page.

Other forums have rules to protect from these circumstances, but we being a friendly forum avoid too many rules. I request all not to take advantage of our good nature.

Since you are a senior member i will be bit biased and keep this thread running but from the next time please avoid it.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2011, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 12:51 AM by S-M.)
RE: chance for bloggers to win shopping vouchers!!!
Hi Ranna,
the worst thing you can do is to host your blog there. If you plan to blog seriously get your domain name and hosting space Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)