Bandicut is a video editor that can cut a certain part of video.
Because it cuts videos without encoding, you can clip a part of video quickly while keeping the original video quality.
- Easy to use user interface.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- You can precisely cut videos by frame.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality.
- Hardware accelerated H.264 video encoders are supported.
- Various compression codecs are supported. (H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.)
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
Filed Under: Giveaways and contests