Batch Picture Resizer is a neat program that helps to automate boring image processing tasks. Quickly convert pictures in batch and modify them at the same time.
Add watermarks, logos and resize them automatically during the batch conversion as well as flip, mirror, rotate, etc…
It supports several file formats like JPEG, BMP, RAW, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA and others.
It provides advanced algorithms to enlarge or reduce images without any quality loss.
- Batch image processing for large conversion jobs
- Resize images while processing in batch mode
- Add text, logo and image watermarks during processing
- Convert between various formats
- Command line supported
- Lossless conversion
- EXIF tags are kept
- Canvas modification
- RAW image processing
- Batch image renaming
- Automatic image and color level adjustments
- And more
Thanks to SoftOrbits software we can offer to our users a full version free of charge!
How to get this giveaway?
2. Share this giveaway on social networks or other websites so other users can get the software for free (we really appreciate this 🙂 )
3. Download Here
Filed Under: Giveaways and contests