[Giveaway] Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 for VirtualBox Professional Special Edition with license
Paragon Virtualization Manager (PVM) easily migrates a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V) and vice versa (V2P).
You can work with virtual disks from one easy-to-use interface of Virtualization Manager, without starting a virtual machine: migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V), exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, perform any partitioning operations and more.
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a different hardware platform (P2P)
- Restore a physical system from a Paragon’s backup to a virtual environment (P2V Restore)
- Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk, open up all of the product functionality available for physical disks to virtual ( Connect VD )
- Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Exchange data between your physical environment and a virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)
To get the full version and the license go to the promo page. Fill the form and get the license.
Download the program here