Deltina Hay, author of The Social Media Survival Guide and The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web, is a veteran Web developer, publisher, and a pioneer of social media and Web 2.0, especially as it applies to small business and the publishing industry.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Get early and ongoing exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers.
- Optimize your app assets for good placement in the app stores and beyond.
- Create buzz around your app and draw attention from the people who matter.
- Reach your ideal target audience by seeking them out and marketing directly to them.
- Establish a significant audience through social media and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Build an advocate base of supporters to champion your app within their networks.
- Maintain the marketing momentum necessary to keep your app successful for the rest of its natural life.
Filed Under: Freebies