Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Malware Test
07-27-2015, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015, 04:40 AM by mrtrout.)
Bitdefender Antivirus Free Malware Test
I did a Malware Test today against Bitdefender Antivirus Free too see how good or bad it was & it passed and got a test score of 100% Blocked Url & malware downloads i did against it bitdefender antivirus free stopped all the Url & downloads from getting on my PC Very good too see this from there free antivirus not there paid versions this is where i did the test at & what tests i did against bitdefender just thought you guys would like too now this: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Feature Settings Check for Desktop Solutions
Collapse
AMTSO Security Features Check

Welcome to the AMTSO "Feature Settings Check” for your favorite Anti-Malware Desktop solution. With the different checks you can verify if the corresponding feature is configured properly within your Anti-Malware solution.

Test if my protection against the manual download of malware (EICAR.COM) is enabled
Test if my protection against a drive-by download (EICAR.COM) is enabled
Test if my protection against the download of a Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) is enabled
Test if protection against accessing a Phishing Page is enabled
Test if my cloud protection is enabled : In there Bitdefender Antivirus Free Bitdefender does Update there Malware Defintions Every Hour This is very good too see other free antivirus software like avg free, avira free, zonelarm antivirus free & firewall & others do not have this in there free antivirus products but bitdefender free does
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to mrtrout for this post:
Jeanjean (07-27-2015), JoeBlack40 (07-27-2015), LMANLO (07-30-2015)
07-27-2015, 04:37 AM,
RE: Bitdefender Antivirus Free Malware Test
Eyebrows
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to grr for this post:
mrtrout (07-27-2015)
07-27-2015, 11:06 PM,
RE: Bitdefender Antivirus Free Malware Test
I'm using Bitdefender Free with Comodo FW for almost 3 month now....a light-for PC and deadly-for malware combo!
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoeBlack40 for this post:
mrtrout (07-28-2015)