Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despicable Me: Minion Rush For Android & iOS By Gameloft (free)
07-20-2013, 07:18 PM,
Despicable Me: Minion Rush For Android & iOS By Gameloft (free)
I think you have already seen Despicable Me 2 but if not, you should watch it on big screen. Well, meanwhile you can have a little fun by downloading free available Despicable Me: Minion Rus and enjoy the characters of Minion before movie. It is an amazing game which keeps you busy. The only problem is you cannot take your eye off from the device while playing Minion Rush.

Minion Rush is released by Gameloft which is a big name in game industry specially for portable devices like smartphones and tablets. A few other big games released by Gameloft for portable devices are Asphalt series, Iron Man 3, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat, N.O.V.A, Real Football, The Croods and many more.

Minion Rush is available for Android as well as iOS devices. The total download is almost 44MB which is not huge as new Android and iOS devices come with big storage and RAM. There is not word about Windows release or at least I could not find it.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Add Thank You Reply
07-20-2013, 10:10 PM,
RE: Despicable Me: Minion Rush For Android & iOS By Gameloft (free)
thanks Thumb
[Image: moderator.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
07-21-2013, 02:57 AM,
Thanks
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
07-21-2013, 05:08 AM,
Lolz Lolz

There is one golden rule of copying- see what you are copying. Tongue

Firstly this is a stale news. The game was released atleast 1 month back, if not more.
Secondly when you blatantly copy from other websites don't forget to credit them.
Add Thank You Reply