Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Wise PC Engineer
04-07-2011, 10:02 PM,
Free Wise PC Engineer
[Image: wpce_detail.png]

- Wise PC Engineer is a set of system utilities to perform various "maintenance work" on your computer. Not only can clean your Windows registry, clean hard disk drive space unnecessarily, defragment the disk and registry, but it can delete data that violates personal privacy and recover lost files, also can hide your personal files you do not want others to access them.
It is a utility type ALL-IN-ONE for optimizing and maintaining your PC's performance.

- Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Add Thank You Reply
04-08-2011, 01:46 AM,
RE: Free Wise PC Engineer
Thanks for sharing.
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
04-08-2011, 01:50 AM,
Seems to be a good one Wink.
Add Thank You Reply
04-08-2011, 07:56 AM,
Nince share!
Add Thank You Reply
04-09-2011, 08:16 AM,
I downloaded it, but when I wanted to open it, I got a message saying windows could not open it, the application needs elevation. What can I do, and what does it mean? thanks, I would be sorry to miss it!
Add Thank You Reply
04-09-2011, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2011, 01:59 PM by sujay.)
So the setup does not require serial!!

For those who do not want to share email addresses the following direct link may help.
-http://www.wisecleaner.com/download/WPCEFull.exe-
(please remove the link if unethical)

@chatouroux: Right click on the installed and select 'Run as administrator'.
Guys, this version doesn't allow upgrades. So ignore any auto-update notification.
I have uninstalld it. I am rather happy with the free version of Wise disk and registry cleaner that gives me disk cleaner, registry cleaner, disk defrag and registry defrag.
Guys, this version doesn't allow upgrades. So ignore any auto-update notification.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sujay for this post:
lectuce (04-10-2011)
04-10-2011, 12:08 AM,
Thanks Sujay.
Nice 2 c u here.
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply