Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Garena connecting world gamers.
05-04-2011, 02:27 PM,
Garena connecting world gamers.
New to Garena? Not a member yet? Sign up here to join millions of gamers around the world and play your favourite titles together with them. And it's all FREE!
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Add Thank You Reply
05-04-2011, 09:07 PM,
RE: Garena connecting world gamers.
Never tried it, thanks
Add Thank You Reply
05-04-2011, 11:37 PM,
I have tried on line gaming..most the time it is not fun unless you play with other friends or you can play a game by yourself. Some of the more experienced gamers will kill you and take your stash. And if they figure out you are female.. :riped: I am not saying this place is like that..but most are.

I have a Steam account but most the time I play single player games. Since I have a bandwidth cap, that will play into how long I play also.

Add Thank You Reply
05-05-2011, 01:39 AM,
Hmm you are right. Thanks for the reminder Ranna.
Add Thank You Reply
07-15-2012, 07:12 PM,
Years ago many av products read Garena as trojan, malware and stuff like that Yahoo But not anymore i guess?
Add Thank You Reply
07-18-2012, 04:22 AM,
thanks
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
07-18-2012, 05:38 AM,
(05-04-2011, 11:37 PM)delenn13 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I have tried on line gaming..most the time it is not fun unless you play with other friends or you can play a game by yourself. Some of the more experienced gamers will kill you and take your stash. And if they figure out you are female.. :riped: I am not saying this place is like that..but most are.

I have a Steam account but most the time I play single player games. Since I have a bandwidth cap, that will play into how long I play also.

I guess that's how it works.
I dumped garena a couple of years ago after realizing how much time I've spent on it.
Add Thank You Reply