Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocster 6 Easy Backup for free for 3 days
09-20-2011, 07:00 AM,
Ocster 6 Easy Backup for free for 3 days
1. Download the 6 Easy Ocster Backup installation file and install it, after installation, a screen (see pictures below) where you enter your name and a valid email address is required, press "Ativate License / Register" (leave the following window open a little, here after activating your data on the button "I have clicked on the link in the email" button)
2. You now get an activation email to activate your entries, press this link in the email, then press the button "I have clicked on the link in the email" and Ocster Backup Easy is fully geunlocked 6.
You will receive via email you remember your account details and license key.
More here, use Google translate Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Add Thank You Reply
09-20-2011, 07:09 AM,
RE: Ocster 6 Easy Backup for free for 3 days
Thanks dude
Add Thank You Reply
09-20-2011, 07:17 AM,
thanks man
Add Thank You Reply
09-20-2011, 08:37 PM,
Thanks, but this one you can still get for free.... please don't ask me how, just google it grin
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Add Thank You Reply
09-21-2011, 09:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2011, 11:37 AM by nomad.)
Ocster 6 Easy Backup [English Version]
Ocster's site gives Ocster 6 Easy Backup away along with a password protected account for online storage.(I am pretty sure you have to pay if you choose to back your PC up that way) They are a great company. Their support is great too.

amazingAG, I'm not sure if you are talking about the promo below, if so there may be a reason why you didn't post it so feel free to delete this post. If you do, and you have time, please PM me to let me know why it's hush-hush.

Peep

You can get the English version through their website at this page Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nomad for this post:
grr (09-21-2011)
09-21-2011, 04:24 PM,
thanks
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply