Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soda PDF Standard for Free
08-03-2013, 10:15 AM,
Soda PDF Standard for Free
No email nor any type of correspondence received from vendor between 07/30/13 to 07/31/13 as stated.

Never received any license from vendor as promised.

Well; it looked promising but nothing :-(

***Update***

As of 1951 hrs EST on 08/02/13 I have had brief email correspondence with vendor. I have explained to them the details of the issue. They replied back asking if I have checked my spam folder. The following is my email correspondence with vendor as follows;

Hi,
I am submitting an inquiry regarding the most recent promotional/giveaway posted on TipRadar.

Based on the information provided at TipRadar and the following link provided below, all persons who had participated would be receiving an email at the conclusion of the operation with a license key to access the download.

Since the end of participation period of July 30/31, I still have not received any email from vendor to my recollection.

I may have missed something here, but I do believe that I filled out any pertinent information required; plus, I do remember a notifier advising me that my registration was taken into account.

I have read that there have been other persons who have received their license keys.

Could anyone be kind enough to assist; it will be much appreciated.

Respectfully Submitted,
William R Cosgrove ('William/GuardianX')
Email: 'wcosgrove@hvc.rr.com/wrcx54@gmail.com'

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
-[Lulu-Software-Soda-PDF-Teaser]-20130722

Hello,
Did you chek you spam box ?

Regards
ESD Team

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your kind response.

Yes, I checked both my primary ISP email address 'wcosgrove@hvc.rr.com and my gmail acct. 'wrcx54@gmail.com.

In both cases, there was no evidence of any prior email correspondence in any of the spam or junk folders.

If my participation was validated, would there not be any record of this participation?

In case of yes, would there be no record of any license key attributed to my email accout used in the registration process?

You should be able to easily resend the license key authorized for my account.

Thank you again for your support.

Respectfully,
William R Cosgrove

***I am curious as to whether or not other TipRadar subscribers have had the same issue or did everyone receive their license key emailed to them as promised? As of present, I still have not received any email confirmation or license key as promised. There has not been any further response from the vendor.

Dunno Sad think
Add Thank You Reply
08-03-2013, 11:38 AM,
RE: Soda PDF Standard for Free
I received the email I was sent the correct day of the program installer, and then install it asked me to log data to send the license back to the mail I could get five you need a license? regards
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to saratoga23 for this post:
grr (08-03-2013), Mike (08-03-2013)
08-03-2013, 03:06 PM,
I GOT THIS EMAIL ON 31ST JULY grin

Dear visitor,
The team 01net is pleased to offer you the Soda PDF software
an initial value of 49 € .
The all in one tool for your treatments on PDF:
View your PDF files in 3D

Create PDF from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and over 300 other formats

Convert PDF files to Word, Excel, HTML, text, and image files

Edit the text and images in the PDF

Instructions:

Please follow the steps below:

- Click on the "Download" button (above) to start installing the software
- Define an installation language
- Optional: fill in your details in the fields to receive updates, otherwise click "Next" button
- Complete the form to receive your key and click on the button "Save Soda PDF Standard 5"
- Check your mailbox to retrieve your activation key
- Finalize the installation following the instructions

More information to activate the software. Assistance: For technical support related to the use of software, thank you for contacting technical support of the publisher.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amit da for this post:
grr (08-03-2013)
08-03-2013, 04:30 PM,
As updated in the giveaway thread, I have also received an email from them.
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
08-03-2013, 05:57 PM,
Thanks
Add Thank You Reply
08-03-2013, 06:32 PM,
(08-03-2013, 05:57 PM)Pardeep Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks

Spam
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply
08-03-2013, 07:37 PM,
is this giveaway still working?
Add Thank You Reply
08-03-2013, 07:47 PM,
(08-03-2013, 07:37 PM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is this giveaway still working?

No it has ended a few days ago.
[Image: gn.gif]
I'm glad you have a life, just glad it's not mine!

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mike for this post:
S-M (08-03-2013)
08-06-2013, 06:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013, 06:35 PM by Corno.)
Still waiting for my key, just like William. I did everything as requested, got a download link, installed the software, and finally: requested the key. Never got the email with the key, so I am stuck with a 14-days trial version. Bummer!
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Corno for this post:
GuardianX (08-07-2013)
08-07-2013, 02:02 AM,
(08-06-2013, 06:32 PM)Corno Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Still waiting for my key, just like William. I did everything as requested, got a download link, installed the software, and finally: requested the key. Never got the email with the key, so I am stuck with a 14-days trial version. Bummer!

***UPDATE***

After some ongoing deliberation via email with the vendor and third party I ultimately received an email; from whom I believe to be 'ESD team service'.

Apparently, after some investigation they sent me the email confirmation for the software installer download and the registration key to unlock. If you followed the initial steps for filling out the registration form, and received a confirmation notifier advising you that your registration data is taken into account and 'did not' receive an email, I would suggest first, sending an email to 'ESD service' advising them of the issue.

Second, send an email correspondence to the vendor advising them of the specifics of your issue. Both parties will get back to you ASAP. They did so with me so you would be no exception to the rule.

Bottom-line; if you filled out the registration form within the limited time restraints and received a confirmation that your registration was taken into account, they will have record of it and they will investigate the history provided of all who were validated. There should be a registration key attributed to your registration. They will let you know and send confirmation. It worked out for me on a positive note.

one niceday
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GuardianX for this post:
grr (08-07-2013), S-M (08-07-2013), zzzrrr1979 (08-07-2013)