Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
complimentary 6-Month Membership to iRacing.com
07-19-2012, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012, 07:30 PM by Mike.)
complimentary 6-Month Membership to iRacing.com
Quote:An iRacing.com membership provides entry into the newest form of competitive motorsport: internet racing or sim racing. Internet racing is a fun, easy, and cost-effective way for race fans, sim racers and gamers alike to enjoy the thrill of the racetrack from the comfort of their home. With professionally-sanctioned series running all the time, and four competition seasons each year, we’re always on track. You can race the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Racecar over 12 times per day in our official race series, the Cadillac Cup. You’ll experience the challenge of global motorsports in every race, and because iRacing.com automatically groups racers of similar skill levels together, everyone has a chance to compete.

Register for your seat in the 2012 Cadillac CTS-V Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:To take advantage of this new partnership, Cadillac is offering a complimentary 6-Month Membership to iRacing.com. Start your online racing career with what PC Gamer Magazine ranked as the best racing game of all time.

Once registered enter your promo code Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Note: Your account is automatically set to auto-renew. You can disable this by going into My Account > Cancel / Renew Membership > click the button to disable auto-renew.
[Image: gn.gif]
I'm glad you have a life, just glad it's not mine!

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mike for this post:
denya75 (07-25-2012), Sir William of Palerne (07-19-2012)
07-19-2012, 08:12 PM,
RE: complimentary 6-Month Membership to iRacing.com
Thanks Mike
Add Thank You Reply
07-20-2012, 03:57 AM,
RE: complimentary 6-Month Membership to iRacing.com
Thanks Mike
[Image: att.gif]
Add Thank You Reply