TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: CarrotDAV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CarrotDAV
Version 1.9.9 updated Jan 04 2013.

[Image: KFaTA.png]

This comes in Install and Portable flavors :
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Requirements:
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
.Net Framework 2.0
(tested on IIS6, IIS7, Apache2.2/2.1, and other servers)

Quote:CarotDAV is a Simple WebDAV / FTP / SkyDrive / DropBox / GoogleDrive / Box / SugarSync client for Windows OS, available free of charge. It is also able to read GoogleDocs or IMAP.

Really handy with all the free storage kicking about
Note :not all Online Storage providers will allow connection this way .

I have just write a simple how to setup and attached it as couldn't find any help for others. [attachment=157]
is it good over Dropbox's own client?
(01-10-2013, 07:16 PM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is it good over Dropbox's own client?

I haven't used dropbox on my PC for a while, just my storage space through the browser. The last time I did use their client installer on to my PC it didn't have the advantage of being portable ,I had to make my own. Plus it couldn't connect to lots of different types of servers easily. I would imagine it has changed a lot since then .
Just been reading Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
and see nothing about portability of their client nor anything about connecting to varied online storage providers. Maybe someone with more recent experience can provide more insight .