TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus+ 2013 - 1 Year license
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus + 2013 antivirus is a powerful, fast and easy to use application that gives consumers maximum security with minimal use of PC resources

Visit Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

- Click on "Download your free copy of Titanium AntiVirus+ 2012" Download button
- Remove "Extended Download Service"
- Fill out the fields with an '*'and go on
- Click on "submit" and you will be redirect to the serial number(meanwhile you will receive email from Trend Micro)
- With the license provided, download the latest version of Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus+ 2013 and activate it

»Credit Card Details Not Needed«

Note: It worked for me!

Enjoy, while it last!
dances
Thanks
thanks a lot!
Thanks manCool
is this a freebie then not a contest
(01-18-2013, 07:13 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is this a freebie then not a contest

sorry, but i tried to contact Mike to move it to the right place - ckeck the Shout Box 17:06
Banghead
sure np i'll move it, thanks
is this the 2013 version?

The installer shows up version 2012
(01-18-2013, 07:26 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is this the 2013 version?

although Trend Micro point to the 2012 version, so far we can download and use the key provided to activate the 2013 version - tested by myself and some friends.
Wink
ah ok! didn't know this, thanks grin
Pages: 1 2 3