TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: How about testing new beta software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think SM should Give Interested Users ( like me ) To beta test some softwares And provide them Feedback and Bugs,lags etc to them

Those who are interested in it please post here
yeah its a good thinking for testing the beta version of applications and we can submit our views too regarding the same
Interested...
This will be a good project by chance. I'm interested! Smile
Hi, we are not a site like brothersoft, softpedia or similar. It's quite impossible for me to give software for testing.
What i could do is to offer 1 license for software we don't know yet, to test and make a review (of course the number of licenses should be reasonable, i can't give away a license when i have only a few ones...)

Let me think what i can do..

SM
I have some stuff for you. I can give a license if you test and write a review (by yourself of course LOL) for this:

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Let me know who is interested (i can give one, so do not wrestle each other) Lolz

SM
(06-30-2011, 11:04 PM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I have some stuff for you. I can give a license if you test and write a review (by yourself of course LOL) for this:

Let me know who is interested (i can give one, so do not wrestle each other) Lolz

SM

Hmmm i can try it with my psp and write a review about it grin
Ok Akki, go for it!
(06-30-2011, 11:04 PM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

SM

ok, i will....send me a psp also :bite:
Sorry for Late reply comp was not working Will give u review today
Pages: 1 2