TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Sleeping Dogs ($10.00 on Steam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to Hong Kong, a vibrant neon city teeming with life, whose exotic locations and busy streets hide one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world: the Triads. In this open world game, you play the role of Wei Shen, an undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside out.

Sleeping Dogs is now on sale for 75% off at Steam.

Get It Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Thumb
good one
thanks!
(03-11-2013, 04:57 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Welcome to Hong Kong, a vibrant neon city teeming with life, whose exotic locations and busy streets hide one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world: the Triads. In this open world game, you play the role of Wei Shen, an undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside out.

It's 12,49€ no 10$ Smile
(03-11-2013, 05:29 AM)yuppy Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(03-11-2013, 04:57 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

It's 12,49€ no 10$ Smile

Actually it's $9.99 for me.
(03-11-2013, 05:58 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(03-11-2013, 05:29 AM)yuppy Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

It's 12,49€ no 10$ Smile

I want this price in my region verysad
(03-11-2013, 06:05 AM)yuppy Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(03-11-2013, 05:58 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

It's 12,49€ no 10$ Smile

I want this price in my region verysad

Have you ever thought about buying it with a VPN service? Then you could buy it for my price.
(03-11-2013, 06:13 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Have you ever thought about buying it with a VPN service? Then you could buy it for my price.

And get banned my account? No thanks Nono
thank you !
Pages: 1 2