TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Five reasons why Windows 8 has failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: The numbers are in and they don't lie. Windows 8 market adoption numbers are well behind Microsoft's greatest previous operating system failure, Vista.
The numbers speak for themselves. Vista, universally acknowledged as a failure, actually had significantly better adoption numbers than Windows 8. At similar points in their roll-outs, Vista had a desktop market share of 4.52% compared to Windows 8's share of 2.67%. Underlining just how poorly Windows 8's adoption has gone, Vista didn't even have the advantage of holiday season sales to boost its numbers. Tablets--and not Surface RT tablets--were what people bought last December, not Windows 8 PCs.

Read more Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Enjoy it!
dances
Thanks Vitor Thumb
thanks vitor for the news !
thanks!
Thank you Vitor !
i agree on this post. and what does comodo and avast do? well they model there new interface to mimic that of windows 8.. and yes i actually hate it also.
(03-13-2013, 05:32 AM)skittles Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
i agree on this post. and what does comodo and avast do? well they model there new interface to mimic that of windows 8.. and yes i actually hate it also.

Hi skittles,
I just posted the information to share it with all members of the forum.
I don't hate the W8, because I never used it ... and because i use(and love) Vista!
lool
Absolutely too early to say that Windows 8 is already failed but that's one point of view from that article writer Ranger
(03-13-2013, 07:42 AM)vitorsequeira Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
and because i use(and love) Vista!
lool

rods
What will come first:

Death of the Desktop
Death of Microsoft?

Windows 8 bets it all on touchscreen, the only place where Metro makes sense.

And while I'm sure Microsoft would like the Surface to challenge iPad and Android tablets, it's a late entry to the party.

Microsoft aren't always right, didn't they back the HD-DVD format in the last format war.