TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Giveaway of the Day - Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper 6.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper is really an all-in-one Blu-ray Converter to rip Blu-ray Disc/m2ts video, common DVD and convert popular video files to any other video/audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, and even HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files. This Blu-ray Ripper provides lots of useful editing functions. You can trim, crop, watermark your videos and even join pieces of videos or audios together.

Also this Blu-ray Ripper can help create DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files with popular video files. And it can even export iPhone files to computer and import local files to iPhone easily.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
thanks !
Thanks Thumb
Hello. I wonder if anyone could help me. I have correctly installed Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper 6.3 and correctly activated the previous day (May 10th) BUT today when I clicked on it to start it in order to test it, it says UNREGISTERED.

Could you tell me what has happened? The previous day (installation date) was running perfectly (registered version).

Thank you so much.

SK