TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: MagicRAR 8.8 with Drive Press 3.0 engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upgrade to MajicRAR 8.8 with the new Drive Press 3.0 engine. The license key for registered users is preserved during the upgrade.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:Safely Triples Windows Compression
MagicRAR Drive Press 3.0 uses safe, proven NTFS compression to increase your disk capacity.
But it more than triples Windows compression using Simon King`s proprietary techniques!
To test, we installed Windows 8 Professional on a brand new computer, together with Office 2013, and of course, MagicRAR.
As you can see below, MagicRAR Drive Press 3.0 has tripled available free space - under both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows!
Drive Press 3.0 is multi-core and SSD capable, so it converts your drives in only a fraction of the time it would take with Windows.
Thanks for the update
Thanks for info Thumb
Thanks
Thanks for the update TBuck.

Quote:The MagicRAR Drive Press 3.0 engine is so scalable, that it attracted the attention of Tom's Hardware, an industry standard hardware review website, for use as a benchmark in evaluating the performance of high-end SSD hardware. "I quite like it and plan to use it as the lynchpin of my future real world testing," says Christopher Ryan. "All in all, I'd say it's perfectly safe to use with SSDs; with no noticeable performance impact or write amplification." The first Tom's Hardware SSD review using MagicRAR Drive Press 3.0 is available at Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
thanks for the info !

(05-20-2013, 08:03 PM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

mike you are using magicRAR ?
(05-20-2013, 11:48 PM)kuva Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
thanks for the info !

(05-20-2013, 08:03 PM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

mike you are using magicRAR ?

I have a copy but not using.