TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: CyberGhost Special Edition Giveaway - 2500 Licenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i entered my email and got " The given answer is not correct. Please enter the valid answer."
It has worked for me just now and received it instantly.
(05-28-2013, 12:36 AM)kuva Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
i entered my email and got " The given answer is not correct. Please enter the valid answer."

You entered the wrong letters then Huh
k it just worked for me as well BUT i used another email address this time. come to think of it i think did a 30-day trial run of their service before maybe thats it.

anyway my gmail account was a no-go but my outlook worked, hope this info helps others.
I entered my email and got "Sorry, there are no serials available at the moment."
I run out of license verysad
they could be most likely timeing the serials to be given out into groups. like some dureing morning, some at afternoon, and etc. ive known companys to do that to cut down on abuse. most likely a few hackers heard about the giveaway and used a automated bot to sign up 2500 times in a row. wouldnt surprise me as ive seen them do this on honeypots before. give it some time and try again.
the serial hasn`t arrived for know , does anybody know something about it?
All licenses have been sent out very quickly. Eek2Headbang
just tried this several times and it is not working this giveaway it comes up with this message everytime i try Sorry, there are no serials available at the moment. the company running this giveaway needs to fix this pronto right away this is not good i hope they will fix this today soon me and other tipradar users want this giveaway i, m sure
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14