TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Serif CraftArtist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"CraftArtist Compact is the ultimate software to create everything from photobooks and greeting cards to scrapbooks and wedding stationery. Download it now and you’ll soon be able to create beautiful designs without having to spend a penny on materials."

[Image: SerifCraftArtist-vi.jpg]

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Approx 170 MB download.

You DO have to register with DaisyTrail(use an email you don't care about getting spam)..because I am guessing it is like Seriff, lots of emails about their "deals". Also..uncheck their toolbar or you will find a toolbar plus your homepage hijacked. This is NOT the Pro and when you install it reminds you that you can "upgrade". Once you reg with DaisyTrial they give you the download link and the opportunity to download free "digikits". 29 special themed digikits that are available for scrapbookers and craft artists to use in CraftArtist Compact.

All in all..I think putting up with reminders/spam...the digikits are worth it in the long run. Frames, Alphabets..etc It's up to you.
thanks Del!
thanks
Thank you delenn13 for the share, this will be a great gift for a friend of mine
cheers