TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Mozilla Firefox 22.0 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What’s New

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Download
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Thumb
Thanks
Thank you!
Word of warning. I had a shock when I updated FF 21 to 22. It did not appear to work

On restart FF the prog would not open . I tried the short cut and went to prog folder and double clicked on the launcher, nothing happened ! All other progs were working fine. I tried system restore to the day before and Windows went through the motions and on restart said it could not and to try an earlier date.

I did not want to lose the other progs I had installed and registered by going back to an earlier point in time. In case IE packed up I would not be able to access the internet, I decided to download some other browsers. Some one and half to two hours later I went back to check if the IE download had finished ok and there was Firefox opened up, version 22.

So if you update Firefox and you cannot start again , it is worth trying to launch it and then leave your computer on for an hour or more , to see if it resolves itself. The FF forum says trying starting FF in safe mode and disabling addons but in my case problem resolved itself before I tried that !
Thanks