TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest - 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: qys31e.jpg]

Man, I love this funnel, yesterday oil in the car, today ... yeahhhh ... life's good!

Every photo is worth a 1,000 words. In this case we're looking for the best 20 words (or less) in our weekly photo caption contest. To enter this contest simply create a humorous or witty caption for the photo posted and reply below. The winner will be chosen in 7 days and receive a 1-year Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(worth $49.95) as this weeks prize.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 7 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

After looking over all the captions posted we have decided on a winner. Arby is the chosen winner of this contest. I want to thank everyone who participated. Good Luck to everyone on the next photo caption contest.
How refuel always full ... PEPSI
This boy is so crazy for pepsi.
just sip a drop of pesi and have fun !
Rain... Rain... I NEED TO DRINK!
This boy open the car door. I want a pepsi now
yo dudes....I'm waiting here.
I've done this before.Does anyone want a beer bomb or bongcheers
I want 20 billion dollars or I will suck up the earth
(Yelling Announcement repeatedly): "Step right up and get your ice-cold-Pepsi!! Hotdogs, pizza, made by Betsy! Come and get your ice cold Pepsi!!!

Always Grateful Smile
Pages: 1 2 3