TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest - 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2e49a8h.jpg]

Blondie: "Yes sir, this really is a Whooper."

Red: "That's what the King wants you to believe. Now, let me show you a real whooper... "

Blondie: "OH my... would it be OK if I hold the pickle?"

Red: "Have it your way anytime you want."

Every photo is worth a 1,000 words. In this case we're looking for the best 20 words (or less) in our weekly photo caption contest. To enter this contest simply create a humorous or witty caption for the photo posted and reply below. The winner will be chosen in 7 days and receive a Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(worth $35.00) as this weeks prize.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 7 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

After looking over all the captions posted we have decided on a winner. jelson is the chosen winner of this contest. I want to thank everyone who participated. Good Luck to everyone on the next photo caption contest.
Maybe if I wear this hat and coat, nobody would notice I'm Ronald McDonald.
Cashier: "Thank you for choosing burger king, would you like to try our premium alaskan fish?"
[Image: 2e49a8h.jpg]
Customer: "Job application, please."
2 McDs and firs to go please
I heard you wanted something a little more satisfying than a whopper. My name is Big Mac!Lolz
Please close your coat sir, we don't put cheese on that!
excuse me, do you sell donut here ??
I here about the vacancy for manager,I was told its a big pair of boots to fill.
Yeah! I hear you're hiring...

Always Grateful Smile

[size=large]
What's underneath the raincoat Red?
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a
sesame-seed bun.
Pages: 1 2 3