TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 Free Full Version 1 Year Serial Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 is one complete office productivity suite which consists of Writer Professional (alternative for Microsoft Word), Presentation Professional (alternative for Microsoft PowerPoint) and Spreadsheet Professional (alternative for Microsoft Excel). With Kingsoft Office 2013 you can create, open, view, edit and save almost all documents produced using Microsoft Office. Furthermore, you can save your Kingsoft documents in the Microsoft Office format so other people can view and edit them without having Kingsoft Office installed on the same computer. But there is one caveat: You can open office files with extensions .docx, and .pptx and modify these types of files. But you cannot save the documents in these new file formats. You can only save in .doc, and .ppt format.

Visit here: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks
thank you
Thanks zzzrrr1979
Thanks mate.
Thanks Thumb
Thanks Cool
I know it's looking a gift horse in the mouth, and they DO sell a 1 year licence, but other than things which MUST be updated, I've never been happy with the idea of software subscriptions.

I see they have had previous 1 year deals, so if you're lucky, you may be able to keep scraping up free renewals, otherwise you have to fall back to the free version or stump up after what is really just an extended trial.