TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Softpedia Giveaway: Free Licenses for Leawo Blu-ray Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is a simple and straightforward solution for viewing not only Blu-ray discs but other video types as well. It makes available an easy configuration panel, fit for the beginner and the average user.
- Play back Blu-ray, DVD and video content smoothly, up to 1080P HD movie playback supported;
- Life-long free DVD player and video player to play DVD, common video and HD video for totally free;
- Adjust subtitles and audio tracks for better movie experience at will;
- Support full-screen playback for better visual effect;
- Full menu for playback control to enjoy video, DVD and Blu-ray friendlier;
- 100% compatible with Windows 8 OS supported.

Please, visit this page: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Source: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
good find dude
Thanks Thumb
Worship
Has anyone here received their license? I have tried several times but with no luck. Leawo licenses are normally sent instantly, or am I missing something?
Same here.
(08-10-2013, 08:24 PM)lmgwazh Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Has anyone here received their license? I have tried several times but with no luck. Leawo licenses are normally sent instantly, or am I missing something?

The same here. I have tired several emails with no luck.
Don't hold your breath on getting a support response from Leawo. Nono

I submitted support question about a few major bugs with the program the night before last and have yet to hear from them.
Thanks
[/b]Is this a bad joke. No license, no communication whatsoever from Leawo??mad
Pages: 1 2