TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Get FarStone DriveClone 9 for free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is an iconic cloning software for hard drives and solid state drives. Drive Clone fully supports Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server systems. The new version of DriveClone also supports the latest hardware systems, including UEFI, GPT, RAID and EFI computers.

DriveClone makes exactly copy of hard drives and solid state drives. DriveClone is capable of cloning the entire Windows, including all applications, registries, favorites, and even hard drive partition information to another hard drive in order to upgrade hard drive or move (migrate) to another computer.

Visit here: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:Dear eForensics Readers,

We prepared special extra bonus for you! DriveClone Full Version for FREE! What you need to do?

1. First of all, create account (if you still don’t have it) on Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

2. Like eForensics Magazine Facebook fanpage

3. Like FarStone Facebook fanpage

4. Write an email to artur.inderike@eforensicsmag.com with “DriveClone” in the subject and receive special landing page for free download.
thanks good find dude
Thanks
Thanks for info.
Thumb
thanks.
received my license, a powerful software. Now, I have TotalRecovery 9 Pro, VirtualDrive 15 and DriveClone 9 legit licenses from Farstone.
clap
Thanks, I'll do that, but I'm having trouble accessing Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
. I'm using Chrome, and it's saying "webpage not available".
(08-30-2013, 11:06 AM)mastiffman93 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks, I'll do that, but I'm having trouble accessing Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
. I'm using Chrome, and it's saying "webpage not available".

Check your PM for detail
Quote:2,000 Licenses for eForencis Magazine Fans!
Remaining activation code:1936
Thanks Farstone for quality softwares.
(08-29-2013, 03:59 PM)zzzrrr1979 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
is an iconic cloning software for hard drives and solid state drives. Drive Clone fully supports Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server systems. The new version of DriveClone also supports the latest hardware systems, including UEFI, GPT, RAID and EFI computers.

DriveClone makes exactly copy of hard drives and solid state drives. DriveClone is capable of cloning the entire Windows, including all applications, registries, favorites, and even hard drive partition information to another hard drive in order to upgrade hard drive or move (migrate) to another computer.

Visit here: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Quote:Dear eForensics Readers,

We prepared special extra bonus for you! DriveClone Full Version for FREE! What you need to do?

1. First of all, create account (if you still don’t have it) on Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

2. Like eForensics Magazine Facebook fanpage

3. Like FarStone Facebook fanpage

4. Write an email to artur.inderike@eforensicsmag.com with “DriveClone” in the subject and receive special landing page for free download.

Got this last night from their Facebook page.Blush
DriveClone 10 out! Version 10 free for Non Commercial Lolz
Code:
http://www.farstone.com/software/drive-clone.php
Pages: 1 2