TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest - 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 24v07l5.jpg]

Redneck car wash! (BYOB and fishing pole...)

Every photo is worth a 1,000 words. In this case we're looking for the best 20 words (or less) in our weekly photo caption contest. To enter this contest simply create a humorous or witty caption for the photo posted and reply below. The winner will be chosen in 7 days and receive a Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(worth $29.95) as this weeks prize.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 7 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

After looking over all the captions posted I have decided on a winner. byte is the chosen winner of this contest. I want to thank everyone who participated. Good Luck to everyone on the next photo caption contest.
thanks Mike
Smile ! Ok nice picture, i think no one will find out that someone is in the car and is braking.
Redneck car wash! (BYOB and fishing pole...)
"I'm bailing; I'm bailing already!!!

Always Grateful Smile
REDNECK CAR WASH!!!
Rub me gently if you want to get home!!!Yahoo
Best Giveaway Thanks.
Only myself to blame I told the missus to park it as close to the house as she couldDunno
So which is it?

Your car runs on water or You think that rivers are filled with petrol/gas
Pages: 1 2