TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Eset NOD32 Antivirus 6 free on year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Comes to mail a letter with instructions and a 20-digit code to get the login and password.
Use a translator.
Thanks
Thanks

E-mail has been sent
You will shortly receive an email with the / n requested code (s).
Thanks

Quote:Eset NOD32 Antivirus 6 for one year free
------------------------------------------
You will receive a 1-year license of the antivirus software Eset NOD32 (version 6), including all updates for one year to protect against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, phishing, and hacker attacks.

Notes:
* The activation code is only valid once and can be up to and including 2 June 2014 are used.
* Without registration, the software will run for 30 days.
Thanks
Thanks

Hope they don't blacklist those keys.
(11-27-2013, 11:02 PM)Anubis Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Comes to mail a letter with instructions and a 20-digit code to get the login and password.
Use a translator.

Sorry. Have you a premium account there?
How to get username and password? When i enter the activation code,it say error.
(11-28-2013, 12:09 AM)guta89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
How to get username and password? When i enter the activation code,it say error.

means you did the code wrong try again.
(11-28-2013, 12:14 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(11-28-2013, 12:09 AM)guta89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

means you did the code wrong try again.

I have entered a correct code,i recived it via email,but it says error.
Pages: 1 2