TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Google Acquires Boston Dynamics. robots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kinda scary to me.. guess google bots wont only be crawling tipradar but also outside in our front lawns..lol.

Google Acquires Boston Dynamics

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(12-20-2013, 10:18 AM)skittles Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
kinda scary to me.. guess google bots wont only be crawling tipradar but also outside in our front lawns..lol.

so now u can have an adsense for ur lawn as well Lolz
Yeah right,lol..

I remember in the eightys there was a show called thats incredible.. they had a robot security guard inside a bank that was bulletproof and had tank tracks for mobility.. it spoke, and was able to give out electric shocks.. it also charged you if you fired a gun at it.. i never forgot about that because i thought it was amazeing. given the right parts made from lawn mowers, robotic toys and radio controlled models i might be able to put together a crude one.. i would simply steal parts from all different aspects and then forge together in a working model.. think about it, its possible and you dont have to be a science whiz either. just common sense, and street smarts apply..