TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: NeatMP3 Pro for Windows and Mac FREE for 72 Hours, Lifetime licenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NeatMP3 Pro is a Music Organizer and Tag Editor for Windows and Mac OS X.

With NeatMP3 Pro you can organize, rename and edit the tags of your audio files in a single processing session.

You can also move your new organized/edited files to a new location of your choosing and save your current settings as a profiles for later use.

While editing tags you can also play the current song to faster identify its title, artist or other information that needs to be filled in the tags.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Mark
Thanks Mark Thumb
This was a giveaway on here a few weeks back that I missed out on. Does anyone who is using this program have any comments on how well it works? Or since trying it have you decided to try something else?
(12-22-2013, 09:32 AM)acr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
This was a giveaway on here a few weeks back that I missed out on. Does anyone who is using this program have any comments on how well it works? Or since trying it have you decided to try something else?

Below is a video of the free version you might like to view.
[video=youtube]Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
[/video]
(12-22-2013, 09:43 AM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(12-22-2013, 09:32 AM)acr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Below is a video of the free version you might like to view.
[video=youtube]Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
[/video]

thanks, will take a look
Thanks