TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Searching for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this is the right place for this, if not then holler at me...

I have a screensaver that I like very much. It is not freeware. Cost around 15 USD. Only there is a problem, the link given to purchase the software takes you to a site that is only a forwarding link to other sites. No email address nor anything that can be used to find the people that own the program.

Okay here is the program name; GlowingWorld Screensaver 3.1......
I have done searches on google, ask, and some search engines that just didn't look too safe to be own.

Question: Does anyone have any idea where I can find a registered copy of this program? If not that, can you point me in the right direction to find the people who has the software?
Quote:GlowingWorld is a screen saver application that offers an amazing trip beyond the borders of your imagination. Utilizing classical geometrical laws and modern art concepts this screen saver introduces a whole new dimension to abstract graphics. The application renders randomly generated graphical patterns on the fly using DirectX technology for smooth breathtaking animation. The resulting images resemble distant worlds, unknown galaxies or the inside of our planet - whatever your unconscious mind wants to see. There is not identical image or a sequence of images in GlowingWorld every time you take a trip there, it amazes you with its novelty and unpredictability. The program is highly customizable: you can create your own palettes and mix shapes to produce new images and effects. Any image can be stored on the disk in JPEG or BMP formats; you can choose its size over the range of 10*10 - 2000*2000 pixels.

I did a search about GlowingWorld Screen Saver. It was developed by Sergey Pronin and was last updated Oct 6, 2011 and is now freeware. You can grab a download here. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(01-06-2014, 09:35 PM)Mike Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Quote:GlowingWorld is a screen saver application that offers an amazing trip beyond the borders of your imagination. Utilizing classical geometrical laws and modern art concepts this screen saver introduces a whole new dimension to abstract graphics. The application renders randomly generated graphical patterns on the fly using DirectX technology for smooth breathtaking animation. The resulting images resemble distant worlds, unknown galaxies or the inside of our planet - whatever your unconscious mind wants to see. There is not identical image or a sequence of images in GlowingWorld every time you take a trip there, it amazes you with its novelty and unpredictability. The program is highly customizable: you can create your own palettes and mix shapes to produce new images and effects. Any image can be stored on the disk in JPEG or BMP formats; you can choose its size over the range of 10*10 - 2000*2000 pixels.

I did a search about GlowingWorld Screen Saver. It was developed by Sergey Pronin and was last updated Oct 6, 2011 and is now freeware. You can grab a download here. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Thanks Mike. But I know all of the information about the program however when I download the shareware trial program it looses all of the colors after the 20 day trial. I am hoping someone will have a copy they are not using and would sale a copy to me. The screensaver after the trial period just doesn't have the grab that the full program does.
Have u tried to contact example to Brothersoft, link Mike offered? They offer you possibility to get more information of developer. Not sure what information they have and can give to you but... nothing to loose?

Quote:Company Information:
The following is a list containing all software produced by Sergey Pronin . Please contact us to provide more info about Sergey Pronin

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Ranger
(01-07-2014, 02:03 AM)G-Funk Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Have u tried to contact example to Brothersoft, link Mike offered? They offer you possibility to get more information of developer. Not sure what information they have and can give to you but... nothing to loose?

Quote:Company Information:
The following is a list containing all software produced by Sergey Pronin . Please contact us to provide more info about Sergey Pronin

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Ranger

Thank you G-Funk; I have an email into Brothersoft support asking them if they have any information on this program. I have not received a reply from them. It has been over two weeks since I emailed them so I guess I'll give it another try. Have a great day and stay warm....thanks
hi Brother here like softGuests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
- though another developer, but very nice ... cheerson the occasion of World Dear Your House