TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: blocklists and there secrets with skittles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am not here for any spelling bees or magnificent grammer awards..nor am i here to build up my post count. i like helping normal regular everyday people!! especially those less fortunate. those of you who follow me already are aware of this. and everybody else just enjoy maybe i can tell you something you dont know already. nuff said!!

i told alot of you about iblocklists here awhile back.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

a great resource but what angers me is there chargeing for government blocklists especially.. in these times this should be priority one on anybodys block sheet. so ive decided to also show you a direct link to very special blocklists without charge.. but please keep in mind the security used by this gentleman is in basic sense a honeypot.. so you might need to enter his site useing a different vpn, proxy, or other connection to gain access to his lists.

omegalewarden is quite the character and a boaster in my opinion. but i cant complain too much because ive checked all his lists personally... they are legit!!! they work!! and he is not a lier pertaining to the linkback.
others charge for these lists, but his remains free.. i dont like him checking my browser with cloudfare but i can circumvent that quite easily anyway. besides he needs this to complete the honeypot process involved. therefore after approaching his site from many angles and browsers, connections i feel its indeed safe enough to offer you here.
if you have trouble learning how to add these to peerblock or a firewall then please just ask. not many people bother diveing enough into things to discover omegle, so if this is older news to you then please just smile and move on.. others even experienced i still get thanks from for this.. enjoy.
Thanks skittles
Thanks !niceday
those of you who won a license to outpost firewall.. this subscription would be a great compliment to your protection.. especially once you actually get good at it..!! meaning learning how to merge, remove single ip, change formats, probe for attacks, etc etc. peerblock easily does the same but this makes those who dont wish to work so hard at it alot easier.