TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Bitdefender Windows 8 Security Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: 155gkmp.png]

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security is the first internet security solution specifically designed for the new Windows 8 operating system. Specifically crafted for Windows 8 and 8.1 with dedicated online banking and e-shopping protection. This security will cover all privacy risks, for both you and your kids.

I have a Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(1-year) license to giveaway. For a chance to win this license you must leave a comment below (why you would like to win this software product) by March 10, 2014! The winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you send request to Mike through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

2. (Mandatory) You must comment why you would like to win this software product.

3. If you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

4. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

Winner Announced
Please make sure your messaging is on and you send request to Mike through PM (private message) within 5 days or your win will be void.

[Image: 24mxowm.jpg]
I am using the Window 8.1 but i have no security my pc. I really need this license.
Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in
I want to own my personal license for my Window 8.

Count me in. Thanks you
BitDefender is awesome for its antivirus products, and it's great to have a license.
Thanks for the giveaway!
From the best security suites for Windows 8 additionally has very good antivirus which competes and what old companies in the field of antivirus.
Great antivirus for my Windows 8..
Count me in..
Thank you..
The best romanian antivirus! maximum protection for my new Windows 8 operating system.
I am using Windows 8.1 and have a trial version of Kaspersky PURE 3.0, which expires in 15 days, meant a lot to me if I got a full license for bitdefender.Thanks you very much
Great giveaway for my Windows 8.1!
Thanks
From the best security suites for Windows 8.

Thank you this giveway..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8