TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Zoner Photo Studio 16 Pro - 1 license
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Make work with photos fast and easy—start to finish. From upload to computer, to organize and sort. From basic through advanced edit and retouch. From save, to share with family and friends.
  • Secure photo backups
  • Zonerama online albums
  • Batch photo edits, Quick Filters
  • Panoramas and 3D photos
  • Sharing to Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa Web Albums
  • RAW processing
  • Creative tools: HDR, Tone Mapping, Tilt-shift
  • Advanced Noise Removal
  • Full control over exposure and colors
  • Simple layer mask in Editor
  • Folder synchronization
  • Content-Aware Resize

I have a Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
license to giveaway. For a chance to win this license you must leave a comment below (why you would like to win this software product) by March 13, 2014! The winner will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you send request to zzzrrr1979 through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

2. (Mandatory) You must comment why you would like to win this software product.

3. If you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

4. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

5. Giveaway span: 5 days

Winner Announced
Please make sure your messaging is on and you send request to zzzrrr1979 through PM (private message) within 5 days or your win will be void.

[Image: 20iz7tj.jpg]
Thanks for the chance to be drawn
Thanks for the giveaway.Wave-fixed
Thanks, I have photos with lots of noise to remove.
Thank you for the contest! Smile
This is one of the best photo viewer with editor.
thank's for this software is a very good one
Please, thank you.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Because i would like a pro version.coolm
I want to make a professional album of all the family photos I have collected through the years
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8