TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Frozen Hearth for PC - 1 Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Frozen Hearth is a Real-Time Strategy game, blended with exciting RPG features to create a new experience for lovers of RTS games. Set in our own unique, Dark-Fantasy world-setting, you can play alone, or co-operatively with a friend, through an epic and brutal campaign. Taking on the role of a powerful Avatar of the heroic, individualistic Danaan; you will try to save them from certain extinction at the hands of an immense horde of ravenous ice monsters – known as the Shangur –driven ever forward by an unstoppable wave of moving ice and snow that consumes everything it shrouds.

Giving out 1 Codes for Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
for PC.
(1 Steam Key)(Rating: ?)

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

We will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days of the winners announcement or you will void your license. Only Applicable to the winner. So no PMs during the giveaway.

2. No double post and if you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. Giveaway span: 7 days

Congratulations to roel.william please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
or your win will be void.

[Image: azNGyMT.png]
Thanks for this ..
Thanks a lot!!!
I'm in. Thanks LMANLO coolm
Thanks ! dino
Thanks for giveaway.
thanks
count me in too pls.
Thanks for giveaway.
Count me in !
THANKS.Zzzz