TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Tech Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am facing a typical problem in my laptop these days. When I open My Computer from desktop then go to any of my drive eg E my computer work fine only then when I press back key and go to my computer it turn on displaying 'the folder is empty' and all my drive vanish. I see a searching process going on at the right and top of the toolbar of my computer and it continue for very long time and never end with the result. I also see the same massage when I open Control Panel. These sigh don't come immediate after when I sigh in my account of my laptop but after some time ie. when the computer is ideal.
When I open Process Explorer published by Sysinternal of Microsoft I found that search index service of Microsoft is overrun by other search service of unknown publisher. I tried Avira Antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Norton Internet Security, ChicaPC-Shield, Windows Defender one by one to remove this sigh but fail to correct it. I don't even have any of the desktop search software installed in my laptop. At last I disable the window search service from service manager. Now I am not facing that problem. Is there any program that you suggest to remove these type of malware, virus, worm or whatever to correct my laptop.
What I Recommend You Is-

Step 1--If You Are Able To Access In Safe Mode--
First Download REVO UNINSTALLER And Restart Your PC In Safe Mode Or Safe Mode With Networking By Pressing F8.,Once You Entered In Safe Mode.Now Uninstall All Those Software Which You Don't Use Frequently Also Uninstall All Your Antivirus Product(Remember To Note Down The License Key) By Using REVO UNINSTALLER.

Once They Are Removed.

Second Download Glary Utilities Or CCleaner Or Advance System Care And Can You System For Any Junk File etc.,And Repair Them.
Now Scan Your Each Disk(C:,D:,E:,) For Disk Error And Repair Them If Problem Found And Defragment Your Each Disk.
Now Scan And Repair Your Registry.

Once Done Restart Your PC Again In Safe Mode With Networking.

Now Download And Install Superantipyware And Malwarebytes And Scan Your Entire HDD And Remove All Threat If Detect.

Step 2--If Unable To Access Safe Mode----

If You Are Unable To Access In Safe More Then,Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk Or Bitdefender Rescue Disk And Burn It On CD/DVD Or Pendrive And Once You Burn It,Restart Your PC And Go To BIOS And Select Your Pendrive As First Boot.Once You Enter The Rescue Mode,Update The Definition
Of It And Scan Your Entire System.If Threat Detected Then Remove It.
Hint-You Can Use Both One After Another.

If You Are Able To Access In Safe Mode,Then Repeat Step 1.

Now Restart Your PC To Normal And Every Thing Should Be Fine.