TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: CHIP.de Pentecost Gift: 4 Full version programs and 1 coupon code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(translated by Google)
Quote:The full versions Overview
Our four full versions are Taxman in 2014 Specially from Lexware, Photo Commander 11 of Ashampoo, Blu-ray players of Aiseesoft and Crazytalk Animator of Reallusion. CHIP packs, in addition, a 5-euro-universal voucher for the CHIP kiosk on top! Select to yourselves something - you get, for example, the new chip issue with it absolutely free of charge. The action runs till Whitsun Monday including (9th June).

Full versions of shares and free switching.Repeat the CHIP to on-line Whitsun action and divide the single download pages of the full versions about the "Teilen" badge on Facebook. We would want that so many users profit as possible from the action. With 1,000 Facebook shares we switch the downloads sharply and the full versions are downloadable.

All programs are available for download

Taxman Speсial 2014: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Ashampoo Photo Commander 11: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

CrazyTalk Animator: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

coupon code: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Source: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks
Thanks
Thumb
Thanks !
Oh so it only happen when there 1000 shares on facebook?
Thank you for the giveaway news! I did not understand how to activate Taxman, but if "X64" is right about the 1000 shares on facebook ... how to share? Are those very little FB buttons on top of the webpage than needs to be pushed? I looked for them all over the webpage Smile))
If it is, only 234 shares are done until now :|

And how do we get the licenses after the 1000 shares? ...

And also, after 1000 shares, they will give, like 10.000 licenses, because I am sure not everyone will share/understand/find to share that possible giveaway ... that is not even a real giveaway, it is just a possible giveaway... I think this is just a too much tricky "giveaway".