TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help with a wireless network issue. I recently moved to a new house and decided to go complete wifi. When I try to sign into or even visit some of my usual sites I get a SSL error (see attached)
I have tried everything. Changing my security settings doesn't seems to work at all. I get the exact same issue with any browser I try. I use Chrome, firefox and sometimes IE. This is getting very frustrating Banghead

I am with Rodgers (Canada) and I am using a Netgear WiFi dual band USB adapter on my desk top. Can someone help with this issue?
Thanks [Image: Ashampoo_Snap_20140602_21h12m01s_001_SSL...bf6953.jpg]
Hello, thanks for the share your problem with us.
Please check this may your problem solution here
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I tried to go on the link but got the same error, Lolz thanks anyway
(06-15-2014, 10:20 PM)RDC Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I tried to go on the link but got the same error, Lolz thanks anyway

ok. from that link
Quote:I found he answer. My clock/calandar (lower right)was set at an incorrect date and time. When i reset to the correct time and date the problem was resolved.
grr you are the best!! Thank you so much Worship it worked, cant believe it was that simple Doh
(06-16-2014, 01:28 AM)RDC Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
grr you are the best!! Thank you so much Worship it worked, cant believe it was that simple Doh

not me, actually it's Mohammad...he posted the link to the solution.
It doesn't matter who helped, at least your problem solved i am glad for you RDC.
feel free to ask any think, we will help as we can. Smile