TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Xilisoft Video Converter Smart (Mac) for Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: Description
--- AWESOME SUMMER PROMOTION! - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! - GET IT NOW! ---

* The best Video Converter. Let you enjoy videos anywhere.
* Convert HD videos, up to 1080p and 4K video
* Convert videos/audios to iPhone/iPad, Galaxy devices

Xilisoft Video Converter Smart is a feature-rich video converter that can convert between virtually all video and audio formats. It comes with optimized conversion profiles classified by device types, so you can easily find the most suitable conversion solution for your device.

Xilisoft Video Converter Smart is high-definition, fast and expert video converter. Equipped with advanced HD video conversion technology, it can easily convert HD video formats such as H.264 and MPEG-4 video.

Link : Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
no aff ids pls
(06-27-2014, 09:37 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
no aff ids pls

sorry i cant get it..... what that means ?
(06-27-2014, 04:32 PM)position Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(06-27-2014, 09:37 AM)S-M Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
no aff ids pls

sorry i cant get it..... what that means ?

Means you do not use the affiliate link! Do not use this forum for making money! Smile
(06-27-2014, 06:53 PM)vhvh2012 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Means you do not use the affiliate link! Do not use this forum for making money! Smile

Nah i did not make any dime Huh.... i just posted the link i found somewhere.... Undecided
didn't realize itunes store can be milked too......

anyways i shortened the link..... hope that suffice....
Thanks