TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Hero of the Kingdom for PC - 1 Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:About the Game
Set off on a dangerous journey to save your father and the kingdom.

You were living a calm life on your small farm together with your father. One sunny day your life completely changed. Malicious bandits raided your house and burnt it to ashes. Your father is missing. A darkness is falling over the whole country and you are setting off on a dangerous journey to places unknown. You must overcome your fear and find your father. You won't hesitate to take the road. This is going to be the greatest adventure of your life.

Explore a huge beautiful country.
Meet dozens of people and fulfill many various quests.
Collect herbs, hunt for animals, and go fishing.
Find hundreds of scattered hidden items.
Reach up to 38 achievements.

Giving out 1 Codes for Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
for PC.
(1 Steam Key)(Rating: T)

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment.

We will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended.

Rules:-

1. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days of the winners announcement or you will void your license. Only Applicable to the winner. So no PMs during the giveaway.

2. No double post and if you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

3. Winners selection will be totally random and unbiased.

4. Giveaway span: 14 days

Congratulations to x64!!! Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 3 days Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
or your win will be void.

[Image: 4SR78gk.png]
Giveaways are always good.

I would like to win the steam key. Smile
Looks like a fun game. Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thank you this giveaway..
Thanks you this giveaway
We will do me great joy when I danced :-)
Nice giveaway
Want to win this and count me in please ?

Ty
Looks like one I would enjoy, thanks for another contest!
Pages: 1 2 3