TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Paragon Backup & Recovery 14 Home - WM Special(1000 license keys)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Ultimate Recovery.

-Full range of backup and recovery solutions
-Your system and valuable data are protected and can be restored in case of any disaster!
-Back up files and folders, operating system or even your entire hard disk to any storage you choose
-Enhanced Backup Format
-Windows 8.1 Support

HERE: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks

Quote:Thank you for registering!

You will receive the license information for your software within 15 minutes in an e-mail from eservice@paragon-software.com.
If you do not receive this, then please look in your spam, bulk or junk mail folder.
Please note that you will not download files, but only those necessary to activate the software information.

We wish you much joy and success with our software!
Visit us about it on Facebook and let us know how you like it!
Thanks, but where to get the download? think
(07-05-2014, 05:01 AM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

(07-05-2014, 06:35 AM)zzzrrr1979 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(07-05-2014, 05:01 AM)grr Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

That not going to work I'm afraid.
(07-05-2014, 10:49 AM)X64 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(07-05-2014, 06:35 AM)zzzrrr1979 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

That not going to work I'm afraid.

[Image: 2mzcm82.jpg]
I didn't think that you can register the demo version of software off their site.....
(07-06-2014, 01:12 PM)X64 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
I didn't think that you can register the demo version of software off their site.....

I downloaded the trial/demo version and was able to register it.