TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: MAGIX Photo Manager MX Deluxe for free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MAGIX Photo Manager MX Deluxe aims to be a complete photo workflow package providing everything you need to view, enhance, organise, present and archive your favourite digital photos.

The program can import photos from a camera or scanner, for instance, or you're able to explore them view an intuitive and configurable thumbnail browser.

If, while browsing, you spot a photo which doesn't live up to your high standards of quality then that's easily fixed. Photo Manager MX Deluxe can fix brightness and colour issues with a click, and other tools will quickly help you to fix red eye, sharpen pictures, straighten the horizon, and tweak white balance, saturation and temperature, amongst other things.

Giveaway starts on July 5, 2014 and ends on July 15, 2014.

HERE: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks zzzrrr1979
Спасибо. Thumb
Thanks
Anyone get their key/download? Is the program in english?
(07-05-2014, 10:48 AM)X64 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Anyone get their key/download? Is the program in english?

About your 1st question: After you fill out the form by clicking "Participez maintenant!", you get this French message (Translated here for your convenience):

Your registration has been taken into account.

You will receive on July 16, an email including a link to start the installation of your Magix Photo Manager MX Deluxe software!

Thank you for your loyalty,

The 01net Team

As for your 2nd question, the installation dialog might be in French but the program itself is Multilingual and should install itself in your system's language.

Best regards
Ahhh got it Smile I keep thinking that I could download right away, but now I would need to wait for several weeks.