TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: [Forum Exclusive] Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest - 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: kao7yx.jpg]

Wasted away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
But I know, it's my own damn fault.. cheers

Every photo is worth a 1,000 words. In this case we're looking for the best 20 words (or less) in our weekly photo caption contest. To enter this contest simply create a humorous or witty caption for the photo posted and reply below. The winner will be chosen in 7 days and receive a personal license for Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(worth $59.95) as this weeks prize.

BatchPhoto is an awesome batch editing solution for professional photographers and digital artists. It allows for quick application of color and gamma changes to hundreds or thousands of photos.

Please make sure your messaging is on and you request through PM (private message) within 7 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

After looking over all the captions posted I have decided on a winner. whisper54302 is the chosen winner of this contest. I want to thank everyone who participated in this contest as there were several good captions and I enjoyed reading them all. Good Luck to everyone on the next photo caption contest.
Hemingway of XXI Century! dino
Jim Tressel is still hanging on...but not doing so great.
Hey, quit drinking it all. If I knew I had to share with you, I would've gotten the big one.
with large size have to pay double for a place to sit and drink as well grin
Hey!!! I didn't order ice water!!! Make it right right now!!! Confused

Always Grateful Smile
Yeah, you're looking right, this is the smallest drink they have here.
Oh, You think I don't look happy? Then get me a drink that's more than just ice water!!! Confused

Always Grateful Smile

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Get out from under that table and finish this drink with me!"

Always Grateful Smile
OMG the stress of turning 15
When I blow this guy next to is going to go blind.
Pages: 1 2