TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Vote & get free XCOM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Green Man Gaming have once again joined forces with the Golden Joysticks and 2K, and are offering all users a free copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown!! (while stocks last).

Quote:Games will be given to verified voters whilst stocks last. Voters have to be 18+

More info Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Applause
•Voters will be directed to the free game giveaway site and from the 23rd of October using the email address you voted with, you will need to sign-up to Playfire (and link to Steam) in order to receive a verification email and game code.

more info Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

Good job, phobic Applause
I wanna try the game out
(10-02-2014, 10:21 AM)tipradarix Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
you will need to sign-up to Playfire (and link to Steam) in order to receive a verification email and game code.

Good to know... Thanks but no thanks! thumbd
I got all excited, and then read that it's a steam key giveaway. thumbd

I hate DRM.
To clame key
Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(10-15-2014, 05:38 AM)tipradarix Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
To clame key

Part 3. Link your Steam account still required i guess? Ranger
(10-15-2014, 06:08 AM)G-Funk Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(10-15-2014, 05:38 AM)tipradarix Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
To clame key

You just missed this one!

Thank for your interest, however, due to huge demand we’ve now run out of game codes!Apologies that on this occasion you were unable to claim a free game from us. You can still earn great credit and codes for simply playing your Steam games with Playfire Rewards - play games, earn rewards.

The end. Very strange.
(10-15-2014, 07:04 AM)tipradarix Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(10-15-2014, 06:08 AM)G-Funk Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
To clame key

You just missed this one!

Thank for your interest, however, due to huge demand we’ve now run out of game codes!Apologies that on this occasion you were unable to claim a free game from us. You can still earn great credit and codes for simply playing your Steam games with Playfire Rewards - play games, earn rewards.

The end. Very strange.

Why the Poop2 they don't mention how many licenses they are going to give Doh

Anyway thanks for information tipradarix Thumb
Pages: 1 2