TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Linkman Pro - 3 Licenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[video=youtube]Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
[/video]
Bookmark Manager Linkman Tutorial

Linkman is a bookmark manager that efficiently organizes large numbers of bookmarks. It directly integrates with Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera browsers, and supports many other browsers. Synchronizing bookmarks between browsers and among computers is also possible. You get the choice to manage your bookmarks by keywords only, folders only, or folders and keywords. Linkman will extract keywords from web sites and update moved web addresses. The bookmark collection can be protected by a password. With a screenshot tutorial, an introduction video, and a comprehensive PDF manual, getting started has never been easier!

I have 3 licenses of Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
to giveaway. If you would like to be entered in this giveaway watch the Bookmark Manager Linkman Tutorial above and leave a comment below why you would like this software product. I will randomize and pick 3 winners in a few days.

Rules:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered in your email. Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

2. Leave a comment below why you would like this software product.

3. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request me through PM (private message) within 5 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

4. If you don't need then please avoid replying because it creates problems while randomizing.

5. Winner selection will be totally random and unbiased.

6. Giveaway span: 3 days

[Image: 2qdoqie.jpg]
I have many bookmarks and put it in my notepad. It much better to have a managing program like this to check, update, edit, and manage all my booksmarks.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Hi,
I would like to have a license to give to a relative who needs this kind of tool.
Thanks.
for those who frequently visit many websites like me, this is the perfect app
Thanks Mike. I have separate bookmarks in Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. So this will help me sort them out.

Just read and came to know the following:
Quote:Linkman Pro has build-in support for Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Syncplicity, Sky Backups, FilesAnywhere, Backblaze, SpiderOak, KeepVault, Wuala, and several others.

Please count me in
I have a lot of links and such program would be very helpful to manage my bookmarks.
Thanks for the giveaway Smile
I use extensively bookmarks in Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. and it will help me extensively dealing with bookmarks. Linkman is a bookmark manager that efficiently organizes large numbers of bookmarks. It directly integrates with Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera browsers, and supports many other browsers. Synchronizing bookmarks between browsers and among computers is also possible.

this is the best way to keep bookmarks organized.
Full control of your favorite links. It is just so powerful to be described here ..
The best bookmark manager I've ever dealt with.
Highly recommended!

Thanks for the giveaway !
Winners Announced.
Thanks Mike. Just sent you a PM.