TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: Animated Screensaver Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DesktopPaints Animated Screensaver Maker is a powerful desktop solution that gives you a rich toolset for animation design and screensaver building. Flexible and easy-to-use tools now let you create animated screensavers in an entirely new way. As opposed to old-fashioned slideshow screensaver builders, with Animated Screensaver Maker you are able to turn your photos into live animated scenes with fire, water, or optical effects and then enliven them with flaring lightings, pouring rain, falling leaves and may other options. You can also import your own animated gif files. Then you can save the result as a screensaver in one click and easily share it with your friends and family.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Geo
Reading the reviews on giveawayoftheday... 83 like (36%) and 146 hate it (64%). I'm not sure why so many negative reviews, it's not a bad app... i like it.

Note - You can use the "registration/activation code" provided by giveawayoftheday with Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(will require online activation once)
Thanks
Thanks
(12-26-2014, 01:47 AM)newguy2theweb2012 Wrote: Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
Thanks Geo
Reading the reviews on giveawayoftheday... 83 like (36%) and 146 hate it (64%). I'm not sure why so many negative reviews, it's not a bad app... i like it.

Note - You can use the "registration/activation code" provided by giveawayoftheday with Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.
(will require online activation once)

I found that most apps of GOTD all get more negative reviews Huh
And it's not accurate to judge the software by the figure.
If GOTD share apps like Sandboxie or CCleaner which is most popular in the world, maybe the positive reviews will be more than the negative reviews Smile