TipRadar.com - Forums and community

Full Version: WMP Trimmer Plugin 1.5 - 50 licenses!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin is a fast and small tool to lossless cut or edit out any part of AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3 and WMA files loaded to Windows Media Player. No quality degradation. No out of sync problems. No AVI size restrictions. It can be handy for webinars editing, commercials removing from recorded TV programs, censoring video/audio files for kids, making mobile phone ringtones, sharing certain funny clip with friends or merely splitting big files to fit them to CDs.

Guests cannot see links. Registration or Login is required.

:yeahdude:
Thanks entered Wink.
Thank you.... i'll try my luck in this one.
Nice for giveaway. Thank you.
thanks, just entered.
SM i have posted a comment on the giveaway page but can't see??
AG, all comments are held for moderation. Sometimes it may happens that comments go into the spam folder (in rare cases). So, before you can see them in the post, they need to be approved and checked (against proxy services etc..).

Thank you

SM
I know that SM but when i generally comment its shows my post along with the message that "its awaiting moderation" or something like that. Today i din't see that also so replied here. If you dont find my post anywhere please pm me. I'll post a fresh reply there. Thank you Smile
i found your post into the spam folder. Akismet blocked them. This is the reason why you didn't find them. They gone directly to the spam folder without getting held for moderation.

SM
Nice Plugin! Thank you!
Pages: 1 2